A pencil is a thin, narrow piece of wood coated in black graphite. It can be created by sharpening one end of a thin stick. You write with a pencil using the graphite to create lines on paper.
Adjectives for Pencil | List or words to describe about Pencil
Following is the list of important words to describe about pencil. These words help you to talk better about pencil.
1. Thin – thin objects usually have little width and are long.
2. Short – something that is short has a small length.
3. Long – something that has a long length is usually very long.
4. Shiny – shiny objects reflect light because they are usually smooth.
5. Smooth – an object is smooth when it does not have bumps or ridges.
>> Read Also: ” Adjectives For Butterfly ”
6. Bumpy – something that has bumps or ridges is not smooth.
7. Light – light objects usually weigh very little.
8. Heavy – heavy objects usually weigh a lot.
9. Sturdy – sturdy objects can bear weight and do not break easily.
10. Fragile – fragiles objects bend easily and break easily.
11. Pointed – something that is pointed has a sharp point at one end.
12. Blunt – blunt objects have no sharp points.
13. Colored – something that is colored can be any color at all.
>>> Read More: ” List of Adjectives for Smell “
A pencil is a thin piece of wood that you write with. It is usually blunt at one end and has black, graphite inside it. I hope your would like these words to describe pencil.