A couple is two people who are in a committed romantic relationship. Here are some adjectives that can be used to describe a couple:
Adjectives for Couple | Words to us when talking about Couple
1. Affectionate: They show each other a lot of affection.
2. Argumentative: They argue with each other frequently.
3. Caring: They care for each other deeply.
4. Communicative: They communicate well with each other.
5. Compatible: They are compatible with each other.
6. Consensual: They have a mutual agreement between them.
7. Cooperative: They work together well.
8. Devoted: They are devoted to each other.
9. Faithful: They are faithful to each other.
10. Happy: They are happy with each other.
>>>>> Read More: “List of Adjectives For Talent ”
11. Intimate: They share a close, intimate relationship.
12. Loving: They love each other deeply.
13. Respectful: They respect each other.
14. Romantic: They are romantic with each other.
15. Supportive: They are supportive of each other.
16. Trustworthy: They are trustworthy of each other.
17. Understanding: They understand each other well.
18. Warm: They have a warm relationship with each other.
>>> Read Also: “List of Adjectives For Rose ”
What are different ways to say couple?
There are many ways to say couple, including: pair, team, duo, twosome, and couple.
What type of adjective is couple?
Couple is a noun, not an adjective. However, there are adjectives that can be used to describe a couple, such as: affectionate, caring, compatible, cooperative, devoted, faithful, happy, intimate, loving, respectful, romantic, supportive, trustworthy, and understanding.
What is word for love couple?
There are many words for love couple, including: husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, fiancé and fiancée, and husband and husband.