Adjectives for School: These are the adjectives for School with meaning and example sentences.
1. Academic: Of or relating to school and education. “She was an academic success”
2. Classroom: A room in a school where lessons take place. “The teacher was late for her classroom”
3. Departmental: Of or relating to a department in a school. “He is the new head of the departmental”
4. Dormitory: A large room in a school with many beds for students to sleep in. “The dormitory was very noisy last night”
5. Educational: Of or relating to schooling and education. “She has an educational background in teaching”
6. Extracurricular: Activities that are not part of the normal curriculum of a school. “He is interested in extracurricular activities”
7. Gymnasium: A room in a school with equipment for sports and exercise. “The gymnasium was very dirty and smelly”
8. Lecture: A talk given to a group of students at a school or college. “I’m going to the lecture on Wednesday”
9. Library: A room in a school with shelves of books for students to read. “The library was very quiet and peaceful”
10. Practical: Involving the use of skills and knowledge rather than theory. “Practical experience is more important than theoretical knowledge”
>>>>> Read Also: Adjectives for Education-Words to Describe about Education
11. Principal: The head of a school. “The principal was very strict and didn’t allow any noise in the school”
12. Scholastic: Of or relating to schools, learning, and education. “She was awarded a scholastic achievement”
13. Semester: One of the two periods of study in a year at a school or college. “I’m going to start my semester next week”
14. Student: A person who is studying at a school or college. “The students were very tired after the exam”
15. Teacher: A person who teaches in a school or college. “My teacher is very nice and helpful”
16. University: A school where people study for degrees. “I’m going to the university next year”
17. High school: A school for students in grades 9-12. “I’m going to high school next year”
18. Middle school: A school for students in grades 6-8. “I’m going to middle school next year”
19. Elementary school: A school for students in kindergarten through 5th grade. “I’m going to elementary school next year”
20. Pre-school: A school for children ages 3-5. “My child is going to pre-school next year”
Tips how to use adjectives for school:
1. To make your writing more interesting, you can use adjectives to describe the different parts of the school or the people in it.
2. Adjectives can also be used to describe how you feel about school or your experiences there.
3. When using adjectives, be sure to choose ones that accurately describe what you want to say. using too many adjectives can make your writing sound forced or fake.
4. If you’re not sure which adjective to use, try looking it up in a dictionary or thesaurus. This will help you find the perfect word to describe what you want to say.
>>>>> Read Also: Adjectives for Building-Words to Describe Building
Therefore, these are super describing words for school. However, while using them one should be extra careful. Because, overdoing anything is bad. So, use these adjectives for school accordingly in your day-to-day life. And make your writing more interesting and beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thank you!
Leave a Reply