Adjectives for Environment: Following are the adjectives for Environment with meaning and example sentences.
Pristine: remaining in its original or perfect condition
The pristine forests were a sight to behold.
Unpolluted: not contaminated with harmful substances
The air near the mountaintop was unpolluted and fresh.
Clean: free from dirt, marks, or unwanted substances
After the party, the kitchen was clean and tidy.
Quiet: free from noise or disturbance
I need a quiet place to study.
>>>>> Read Also: Adjectives for Mysterious-Words to Describe Mysterious
Calm: not agitated or disturbed
The water was calm and still.
Secluded: away from the sight or company of others
We picnicked in a secluded spot by the river.
Beautiful: pleasing to the eye or ear
The sunset was beautiful, with red and orange streaks in the sky.
Stunning: causing amazement or disbelief
The dress she wore to the ball was stunning.
Majestic: having or showing impressive beauty or dignity
The majestic mountains loomed in the distance.
Tips how to use describing words for environment:
1. When you are describing the environment, consider the five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.
2. Use adjectives that denote positive qualities, such as “pristine” or “calm”.
3. Be specific in your descriptions. For example, instead of saying “the sunset was beautiful”, you could say “the sunset had red and orange streaks in the sky”.
4. Use vivid language to create a clear image in the reader’s mind.
5. Use adjectives sparingly – too many can be overwhelming and make your writing seem contrived.
6. Pay attention to the overall tone of your writing. Make sure it is in keeping with the atmosphere you are trying to create.
>>>>> Read Also: Adjectives for Freedom-Words to Describe Freedom
Therefore, these are adjectives, which can be used to describe the environment. While using these adjectives, keep in mind the tips, so that you can use them effectively.